We often get asked what can I do? My score is so close? I get told no all the time? I need to move from this neighborhood? There is so much miscommunication out there. I am here to
Tips For Mowing You May Not Know
Mowing the grass. Pretty straightforward on what needs done, but are you doing it correctly? Most of us dread the day we have to put on our "lawn mowing" gear and head out to mow. But these tips will help you make sure you make your lawn as beautiful as it can be.
1) Sharpen The Blade: A sharp blade helps cut the grass cleanly and keeps you from having to go over it again. It only takes a few extra minutes, but can save you hours of mowing.
2) Top Off The Tank: Nothing is more frustrating than running out of gas while you are in the middle of mowing. Check it before you start. It is recommended not to fuel a hot mower, so think of it as safety first.
3) Check For Debris: Especially important if kids or animals are around. Nothing is worse than stepping in a pile of doggie do-do. Plus you don't want to run over toys you have to replace, rocks that are cool to throw around the yard, and other playful debris.
4) When Should I Mow: It is recommended that the you mow the grass when it is cooler out, morning or evening. This helps keep the root moist and helps keep grass from getting heat exhaustion.
5) Grass Length: Shorter is not always better. Too short and you could kill the grass, invite weeds, and spend more time in the yard. when you cut, its best to not cut more than 1/3 off the blade.
6) Skip The Bag: It may seem messy, but it helps fertilize the grass. Normal amount of clippings suggested, not large piles.
7) Change The Routine: We are creatures of routine. It's best to change up when you mow (less frequent in dry weather). Also you want to change the direction you mow, this keeps the grass growing straighter and healthier.
I have a background in construction and a BA in Marketing. I have done just about every part of building a house. As a buyer, I can help you recognize what to look for in your dream home and things ....
Latest Blog Posts
Summit County Bargains Galore! Homes with Deals you have to view to believe!I know you are looking, but sometimes its so hard to find the homes with out searching on every site out there!
Jackson Township Deals You Need to view TODAY and Inside tips!Looking for a great deal? Have you noticed sometimes they are alreadySOLD? If you answeredYES to either you should get on the list