Want to be Pre-Approved👀? Need more info🤷♀️? We want to help you have the first steps to purchase a HOME! we help you not only be ready📃but be CREDIT READY...
Moving Is So Stressful Here Are Some Easy Tips To Follow
Moving Can be stressful so here are a few tips to help!
1. Plan your move. Always good if you can plan your move, have some notice and can schedule things in advance.
2. Clean and Declutter. This is a great time to get rid of, donate as your packing. Clean your Appliances and drawers as you go so you have less do later.
3. Make a list. This is a big one, and add to it. Things like cancel this add that. Change of address, call Credit cards, Change Bank address!
4. Packing list. Some people use a marker and tape this is just fine also, just be clear with what your doing and label everything. upstairs, downstairs even can color code things!
5. Hire a moving company. These days I can't stress enough about your moving day. Who shows and who doesn't to help! For a few extra $$ you can add extra money at moving help.com there a great resource! 2 extra men for a 3-4 bed house for 3 hours is good!
6. Purchase Moving Supplies/Get Boxes. You will need packing tape, newspaper and BOXES... time to start to pick these things up! You can usually get Boxes free, but the rest you will have to purchase! Do not skimp on TAPE!
Any Questions we are always here to help💁 you!
Motivated Sellers Homes under $50,000 in Stark County CLICK HERE
Motivated Sellers Homes Under 100,000 with 1 acre or more CLICK HERE
Motivated Sellers Homes with barns and 1 acre or more CLICK HERE
We are always here to help you!
Ann Norton 330-412-9799
Josh Twitchell 330-412-7413
I am dedicated to you! I will give you a 100% all of the time day or night! I will get you the house you want for the price you want! I will sell your house and get it done quickly! I think outside th....
Latest Blog Posts
Summer is the New Spring for Real Estate Some Highlights The health crisis slowed the market this spring, so buyers are jumping back into the market to make their moves this summer.
6 things to get out DEBT and buy a HOME!!!1. Study your spending Habits2. Eliminate your biggest debt first3. Lower your interest rates4. Estabish an emergency fund5. stop adding to your debt6. cut
Ever wonder what you need to have to make a offer on a home? We have the info you need!! Any questions please reach out and we are here to help you!We offer Free credit repair😲😲We offer