Want to be Pre-Approved👀? Need more info🤷♀️? We want to help you have the first steps to purchase a HOME! we help you not only be ready📃but be CREDIT READY...
Quick Last Minute Fall Maintenance Tips
Quick last minute Fall🍁 Maintenance tips!
1. Drain Gasoline and Oil for Lawnmower and weed eater. Wash and move to storage(to get years of life out of your equipment)
2. Rake leaves and remove foliage debris. Start a compost pile(so come spring you can enrich your soil)
3. Roll up hoses, insulate outdoor faucets and winterize sprinkler systems. Frozen water is very destructive.. especially to the pipes and hoses!
4. Be sure to have your chimney inspected if you plan to have a fire.
5. Inspect your roof for any loose or missing shingles remove any branches hanging over the roof! ( a little work now may prevent a major repair later)
6. Fill any low spots in the soil around the foundation. make sure slopes away from the house to avoid water damage in your basement!
7. wash your windows so there clean and sparkling for the holidays.
8. clean your gutters and inspect your down spots.
9. simple weather stripping can prevent drafts and improve heating costs,
10. Have your HVAC serviced you don't want to discover a problem in the dead of winter. (changer your filter this will improve your efficiency)
11. drain your water heater sediment can clog pipes and cause problems. This alone can improve its efficiency by 50%!
12. Insulate any exposed water pipes ( garage, laundry sink etc.. a frozen pipe can burst cause a huge mess)
These are just some Fall tips to get you ready be prepared and help you with your HOME!
Stay up to date with your HOME with Ann & Josh!
Cozy Homes with fireplaces in stark county click here
Cozy Homes with fireplaces in summit county click here
Cozy Homes with fireplace in Wayne county click here
As always any questions please call
Ann Norton 330-412-9799
Josh Twitchell 330-412-7413
I am dedicated to you! I will give you a 100% all of the time day or night! I will get you the house you want for the price you want! I will sell your house and get it done quickly! I think outside th....
Latest Blog Posts
Summer is the New Spring for Real Estate Some Highlights The health crisis slowed the market this spring, so buyers are jumping back into the market to make their moves this summer.
6 things to get out DEBT and buy a HOME!!!1. Study your spending Habits2. Eliminate your biggest debt first3. Lower your interest rates4. Estabish an emergency fund5. stop adding to your debt6. cut
Ever wonder what you need to have to make a offer on a home? We have the info you need!! Any questions please reach out and we are here to help you!We offer Free credit repair😲😲We offer