Hello,Did you know that all lenders do a final “Credit Refresh” just before closing on a loan?This is a soft pull, so it doesn’t show new scores. It will, however, show any new activity
Saving Energy And MONEY Tips You Need And How To Do It
Dated: November 1 2018
With the energy 💡Cost RISING! Who doesn't want to save money💰?
Some tips for you!
1. Install dimmer switches
2. switch your energy provider
3. Conduct an energy audit
4. Dry more of your clothes on a line
5. Unplug things that are not in use or when your done using them.
6. Don't leave water running when brushing teeth, or washing dishes.
7. use lamp efficient energy
8. Wash laundry in a lower temp when you can
9. switch lights off
10.close the door to leave the heat in.
11. keep blinds and curtains closed
12. wrap up in warm clothes instead of turning heat up.
13. get an energy monitor
14. schedule the bigger chores at night.
Hope some of these you find useful. I know some of these I try to do each and everyday. Some are harder than others! But every little bit will help you SAVE the money...
Search all the HOME DEALS with MOTIVATED Sellers under 50,000 "k" WOW !
Stark click here
Summit click here
Wayne click here
Carroll click here
As always any questions please call
Ann Norton 330-412-9799
Josh Twitchell 330-412-7413
I am dedicated to you! I will give you a 100% all of the time day or night! I will get you the house you want for the price you want! I will sell your house and get it done quickly! I think outside th....
Latest Blog Posts
This is your Chance!!! I want you to know that we want to help you get a HOME So we not only partner with the best but have the best right here for you!!we have lenders that will get
Want to Make a Move? Homeowner Equity is Growing Year-Over-YearOne of the bright spots of the 2020 real estate market is the growth in equity homeowners are experiencing across the country.