Hello,Did you know that all lenders do a final “Credit Refresh” just before closing on a loan?This is a soft pull, so it doesn’t show new scores. It will, however, show any new activity
Sep 24 2018 11597 1
Dated: October 28 2018
NO SPEND Money WEEKEND IDEAS!
AS were Saving 💰Money for Down Payment, or Emergency Fund here are some great ideas to not spend any money and still spend time together!🏠
1. GO to a Park
2. Go Hiking(the leaves are changing its a beautiful time)
3. Go for a bike ride
4. Visit some open house (start to scope out areas you want to live)
5. Visit a art gallery or Museum (free ones)
6. Take a free class (diy) classes offered everywhere Pottery places, Try buy sell trade places post them, and even lowes and home depot will post them.
7.go to a free concert (some parks have them also)
8. Star gazing
11. go to the library
12. camping( backyard is a fun event)
13. visit local markets and flea markets
15. create scavenger hunts
16. fly a kite(its great weather for this!)
17. Movie night at home
18. board games at home
19. do some crafts
20. do a home spa night
These are some Great No spend money ideas.. Some great ways you can spend time as one, or a two or a Family either way it gives you a way to save MONEY and put that money away for later!!
What are you willing to do to be💰 MONEY Ready???
Jackson Home Deals CLICK HERE
North Canton CLICK HERE
Navarre CLICK HERE
Carroll Land Lovers CLICK HERE
Wayne County Want GARAGES CLICK HERE
HUDSON Luxury for less CLICK HERE
As always any questions please call
Ann Norton 330-412-9799
Josh Twitchell 330-412-7413
I am dedicated to you! I will give you a 100% all of the time day or night! I will get you the house you want for the price you want! I will sell your house and get it done quickly! I think outside th....
Latest Blog Posts
This is your Chance!!! I want you to know that we want to help you get a HOME So we not only partner with the best but have the best right here for you!!we have lenders that will get
Want to Make a Move? Homeowner Equity is Growing Year-Over-YearOne of the bright spots of the 2020 real estate market is the growth in equity homeowners are experiencing across the country.