Tip #1 ON- TIME Paymentsstart today and commit to making every single payment on time, even if its just the minimum paymentset up a reminder in your phone, computer or pad and paper (2) weeks
Tips For Mowing You May Not Know
Dated: May 10 2018
Mowing the grass. Pretty straightforward on what needs done, but are you doing it correctly? Most of us dread the day we have to put on our "lawn mowing" gear and head out to mow. But these tips will help you make sure you make your lawn as beautiful as it can be.
1) Sharpen The Blade: A sharp blade helps cut the grass cleanly and keeps you from having to go over it again. It only takes a few extra minutes, but can save you hours of mowing.
2) Top Off The Tank: Nothing is more frustrating than running out of gas while you are in the middle of mowing. Check it before you start. It is recommended not to fuel a hot mower, so think of it as safety first.
3) Check For Debris: Especially important if kids or animals are around. Nothing is worse than stepping in a pile of doggie do-do. Plus you don't want to run over toys you have to replace, rocks that are cool to throw around the yard, and other playful debris.
4) When Should I Mow: It is recommended that the you mow the grass when it is cooler out, morning or evening. This helps keep the root moist and helps keep grass from getting heat exhaustion.
5) Grass Length: Shorter is not always better. Too short and you could kill the grass, invite weeds, and spend more time in the yard. when you cut, its best to not cut more than 1/3 off the blade.
6) Skip The Bag: It may seem messy, but it helps fertilize the grass. Normal amount of clippings suggested, not large piles.
7) Change The Routine: We are creatures of routine. It's best to change up when you mow (less frequent in dry weather). Also you want to change the direction you mow, this keeps the grass growing straighter and healthier.
I have a background in construction and a BA in Marketing. I have done just about every part of building a house. As a buyer, I can help you recognize what to look for in your dream home and things ....
Latest Blog Posts
This is your Chance!!! I want you to know that we want to help you get a HOME So we not only partner with the best but have the best right here for you!!we have lenders that will get
Want to Make a Move? Homeowner Equity is Growing Year-Over-YearOne of the bright spots of the 2020 real estate market is the growth in equity homeowners are experiencing across the country.