Hello,Did you know that all lenders do a final “Credit Refresh” just before closing on a loan?This is a soft pull, so it doesn’t show new scores. It will, however, show any new activity
Top Tips To Get Your Down Payment How Far Are You Going To Go Works For Emergency Fund Also
Dated: October 11 2018
Let's 🗨️Talk about Saving💰 Money! Its a thing I am constantly trying to help my clients with! I am trying to help you not only save money,for emergency fund, but your down🏠 payment!
1. Programmable thermostat!
2. Use the rule of thumb use half, for example laundry detergent, shampoo, body wash to name a few.. if you use less it last longer and stretching it makes sense!
3. Hang out at home. Not only is this a cheaper thing to do.. but can bring a family closer.. at first awkward. but hey family game night can be fun.
4. Plant a garden. (A little late in year for this) but you can still start to freeze and use the vegetables. Also local farms really give deals at the end of the season.
5. Buy used. Ok, check out a local restore, or used furniture store, first try to save money before forking out $$ (big) money. baby things, wedding things, often are recycled and barely used.
6. Ditch Cable. Ok we all can save alot of money to do this.. I have been now 4 years no cable.. stream its so much cheaper.. and FREE! Rent from the library and you can get a free wifi to take for 1 week if you go on vacation etc..
7. Work out at home.. Walk to a store, or around your block, get fresh air. Again Family time.
8. Ditch bottled water, make coffee at home.
9. Make more meals at home, use your crock pots, reheat
leftovers, or freeze for later. I am doing this myself and I can tell you nice to reheat and reuse later. Especially with out to eat food not as good as my cooking.
10. Bring lunch to work, You can save up to $150 a month if you do this. Or give up a pizza night and make pizza at home.. think about $20 a week savings. all adds up!
11. Install thermal lined curtains. This is a great one and helps with your energy cost. Lowes just had a great sale.. I purchased a few curtains for as low as $6.00 and Marshalls as well as them for $6-7$ all the time. NIC# Heavy Curtains.
Saving money takes time, practice, and people sticking together.. pushing you telling you its ok. Putting a little away here and there. At first you may be the first one to take your lunch. Then 2 or 3 more.. when you show up with new things.. because you saved for it.. The trend will catch on!! Saving money is GOOD! Try it! WE are a spending world.. We have to do it one step at a time. so give a few a try. today.. put a few $$ away.. Save money.. its a great feeling!! Happy Saving!
To search all the bargains under 50,000 in Summit click here
To search all the bargains under 50,000 in Stark Click here
As always we are here for you
Ann Norton 330-412-9799
Josh Twitchell 330-412-7413
I am dedicated to you! I will give you a 100% all of the time day or night! I will get you the house you want for the price you want! I will sell your house and get it done quickly! I think outside th....
Latest Blog Posts
This is your Chance!!! I want you to know that we want to help you get a HOME So we not only partner with the best but have the best right here for you!!we have lenders that will get
Want to Make a Move? Homeowner Equity is Growing Year-Over-YearOne of the bright spots of the 2020 real estate market is the growth in equity homeowners are experiencing across the country.