Tip #1 ON- TIME Paymentsstart today and commit to making every single payment on time, even if its just the minimum paymentset up a reminder in your phone, computer or pad and paper (2) weeks
What Can I Do To As A Seller To Get My Home Ready That Is Easy And Often Free To Go From Active To S
Dated: August 21 2018
Did you know that There is SOME Fast Simple and Easy tips you can do NOW to get TOP $ For you HOME!
1. Paint your walls a neutral Color
2. Pack away picture frames and all kids artwork(clean front of fridge.)
3. Kitchen Improvement - as simple as wipe all cabinets down with murphy's oil soap and or just change hardware. to painting the cabinets update the flooring- new appliances.. This is a HUGE payout in the end.
4. Enhance landscaping A clean edge, new mulch and no weeds make all the difference.
5. Paint the front door, a great first impression can only be made once.
6. Clean out the closets, YES people will look inside of them, and you will have less to pack.
7. Brighten up the rooms, open up the curtains, clean the windows and always take out the screens.
Some simple tips, To get you Fast TOP $$ For you HOME if your thinking of SELLING! A Clean HOME, A Good Smelling HOME always sells Fast. Pricing it to sell right the first time is always smart. These tips are simple and will help you do what you need to do as a SELLER!
To Get a Free Market CMA (price Value) of what your HOME IS WORTH
As always any questions just ask
We are here for you
Ann Norton 330-412-9799
Josh Twitchell 330-412-7413
I am dedicated to you! I will give you a 100% all of the time day or night! I will get you the house you want for the price you want! I will sell your house and get it done quickly! I think outside th....
Latest Blog Posts
This is your Chance!!! I want you to know that we want to help you get a HOME So we not only partner with the best but have the best right here for you!!we have lenders that will get
Want to Make a Move? Homeowner Equity is Growing Year-Over-YearOne of the bright spots of the 2020 real estate market is the growth in equity homeowners are experiencing across the country.