Hello,Did you know that all lenders do a final “Credit Refresh” just before closing on a loan?This is a soft pull, so it doesn’t show new scores. It will, however, show any new activity
Why Should I Become A HomeOwner
Dated: May 1 2019
What are the Benefits of Becoming a Homeowner?
Every family has a list of important dates. We celebrate birthdays, anniversaries, pet adoptions…and the list goes on. For 64.4 percent of households in the United States, this list includes the day they became a homeowner for the first time!
Why is this date important? Homeownership is not just a roof over your head! It represents shelter, stability, wealth, and pride! For decades, homeownership has been an important part of the American Dream!
However, many question if the next generations see the same benefits of homeownership as their predecessors.
In case we have forgotten, some of those benefits are:
1) Educational Achievement: Homeownership has a positive impact on academic achievement, including reading and math performance in children 3-12 years old.
2) Civic Participation: “Owning a home means owning a part of the neighborhood.” Homeowners have a stronger connection to their neighborhood and are more committed to volunteer.
3) Health Benefits: Adjusting for a range of demographic, socioeconomic and housing-related characteristics, homeowners have a substantial health advantage over renters.
4) Public Assistance: The report shows 47% of homeowners use their home equity credit lines to help pay other debts, diminishing their need for public assistance.
5) Property Maintenance and Improvement: A well-maintained home not only generates benefits through consumption and safety, but a high-quality structure also raises mental health.
6) Pride of Ownership: This place is uniquely “yours.” You can customize it according to your likes and personality.
In addition to financial benefits, homeownership also brings significant social benefits. These not only pertain to the family, but extend to the communities, the state, and the country!
Buying a home is an investment in your future!
Appreciation: On average, home prices are appreciating annually at a rate of 3.6%. This helps to create a safety net.
Forced Savings: Your mortgage is like a forced savings plan! With each payment, you are reducing the principal of your loan.
Home Equity: Homeownership builds equity every single month. You can later use that equity to start a business, send your children to college, etc.
Net Worth: A homeowners’ net worth is 44x greater than renters! This gives you the financial freedom to invest.
Stability: Rent prices increase 4% annually! A fixed mortgage payment allows you to save for future projects and guard against inflation.
Tax Benefits: The government has created tax benefits to encourage customers to purchase. (Talk to your CPA to see which benefits apply to you).
Homeownership is and will always be part of the American Dream! There are many financial and non-financial benefits to take advantage of when owning a home. If owning a home is part of your dream, contact a local real estate professional to help you with the process!
I am here to help you with the process from start to finish! Let me be the honest hard working professional that helps you, with every step.. with saving you thousands of $$ lending, buying and purchasing, selling and everything in-between! Let me be your go to person for REAL ESTATE!
Ann Norton 330-412-9799
Josh Twitchell 330-412-7413
I am dedicated to you! I will give you a 100% all of the time day or night! I will get you the house you want for the price you want! I will sell your house and get it done quickly! I think outside th....
Latest Blog Posts
This is your Chance!!! I want you to know that we want to help you get a HOME So we not only partner with the best but have the best right here for you!!we have lenders that will get
Want to Make a Move? Homeowner Equity is Growing Year-Over-YearOne of the bright spots of the 2020 real estate market is the growth in equity homeowners are experiencing across the country.